Δευτέρα 4 Νοεμβρίου 2013

MA CHAMBRE GEORGINAS KALIDI


Georgina Skalidi is a brand of handcrafted leather women accessories specializing in clutches and bags. Georgina Skalidi a Fashion Designer graduate form L.I.S.A.A College of Applied Arts of Paris, started in 2010 by creating her own personal brand of handmade clutch-bags. After a successful career as a fashion stylist in major fashion magazines Georgina decided to pursue her aspiration of being able to express her own creativity and sense of styling through her own work.

Mentoring with leading Parisian and Athenian craftsmen Georgina established from the very begging her own signature technique. Using simple geometric lines and architectural dimensions she molds leather into her designs, by deconstructing the classic shape of the clutch leaving unchanged its essence – she creates chic and contemporary unique bags. The brand is dedicated in offering goods of the highest aesthetics at affordable prices uncompensated in quality and cutting edge design.

«My inspiration is experiential. Based on the way I decide to live each phase of my life, inspiration follows. Holding the leather in my hands, I am able to express the emotions of my reality by literally shaping it into my designs. I choose not to create in the conventional method because a bag to me is a type of sculpture»


- Georgina Skalidi -





2 σχόλια:

  1. ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΑ ΜΟΥ!!!!
    ΠΟΛΥ ΩΡΑΙΕΣ ΤΣΑΝΤΕΣ!!!!!
    ΚΑΙ ΟΛΑ ΟΣΑ ΠΑΡΟΥΣΙΑΖΕΙΣ!!!!!!
    ΓΡΑΨΤΑ ΟΜΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ!!!!
    ΠΟΛΛΑ ΦΙΛΙΑ!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ρενα μου να εισαι καλα αν κατι αρεσει ειναι διπλη η χαρα μου αλλα το βλεπουν κυριως απο αλλες χωρες οποτε ζητανε αγγλικα
    και νομιζω οτι ολοι ξερουν εδω στην χωρα μας

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

ο καθενας μας είναι σκηνοθέτης αυτου του άρθρου. δωσε την εικόνα σου με λέξεις